Sunday, February 17, 2008

I got mah new wifezzzzzz

I got mah new wife! Sony Ericsson w610i. I choose this wife because :
  1. very pretty face
  2. got auto-focus camera (still suck though, but better than those default Walkman wife cameras)
  3. Walkman 2.0 and Java MIDP 2.0
  4. split colors
  5. I HATE NOKLA


My wife lol



1st picture taken with my new wife



My wife



My wife's 2nd color, I chose this but out of stock T_T



Long bearded sister :D



When I bought my wife, it costs RM825 +/- with 256MB. Changed it to 2GB and let Ah Tim get some m354rz for himself for eating my Nokla 6680 for RM300!!!

Overall, w610i has good performance, and quite a good keypad sensitivity level.
BUT the keypad is TOO SMALL and TOO SOFT compared to my FINGERTIPS GRINDER KEYPAD NOKLA 6680. My fingers are so muscular to press the small keypads now that sometimes I pressed extra twice or once, sometimes lack of 1 or 2 hits on the keypads.

The 2nd thing is, its so hard to update my wife with the Sony Ericsson's update services.
You must pull out your battery, put it back in, HOLD C button and then release it when the 7th step comes out.
Then leave it there and it'll update itself. For me, updated = nothing different o.O

CHINGY I NEED YOUR HELP ON THIS WIFE!!!

No comments: