Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Strange things I'd seen after the last update

Well this is kinda old for me to post about but it is really quiet a waste for such a nice song to be directed in such a funny MTV.


Peter Bjorn and John Feat. Victoria Bergsman - Young Folks

Also, I think that this video is copying that MTV. Fuck you Nokia!


I don't think Nokia will release such thing. It is just a video to attract all your eyes on them. Just look at the video!

Now, about this metal-water thing I'd seen is really weird and also interesting.
I don't think this is an old news because the Ferrofluid was actually quite new~


It's like bullet train's gliding theory. It just get controlled by electromagnetic stuffs. But it can piece your ass. Be careful when you are drinking some black juice!

No comments: