Sunday, October 4, 2009

McDonald’s Coca-Cola Glasses!

I just love those glasses. It looks large in the picture, but the real thing is quite small.

Last Friday, my mom, my sister and I went to Jusco and have a meal of McDonald’s =D We’re all crazy about the glasses so we went to get two of them. To get one glass, you’ll have to eat one McValue set large (any set) and a sundae. Sounds like a killer, but I’m ok with that =D

P1010229

Thanks to my sister for bringing out the camera =D

I just got hungry by looking at this picture. Good thing my brother got McDonald’s back as I am typing this. He said he got the green glass too.

P1010235

The glasses!

 

P1010239

The glass might be diminished but well, it’s a sturdy one.

P1010250

The glasses without the boxes.

I suggest to those who wants of of these, go get them before it’s too late! Stocks are limited =D

No comments: