Thursday, December 24, 2009

December… Burrrr…

Yeah, haven’t updated for some time now. Well first off I visited a shed. Not just any shed, a shed that makes biscuits from dough.

DSC_0093 Might look very old, but never judge by its look!

Inside… Is actually a very small place. Well I’ll get on with the procedure of making the biscuits.

DSC_0171 Firstly mixed something and roll it into a round shape.

DSC_0178 Then rolled it flat.

DSC_0156 Then some little things (I don’t know what’s it called) was added on top of the dough.

I managed to take a lot of photos from here, thanks to Ooi Jin for letting me to use his DSLR and also my mom’s uncle for letting me take so many photos =D Well, as we proceed…

DSC_0185 Furnace was cooled down by sprinkling water in it.

DSC_0188 The dough was then attached on the wall of the furnace.

DSC_0135 Then covered the furnace with holes. Wait until the biscuits are roasted to this color.

DSC_0136 The biscuits were then removed from the furnace. And now you may enjoy you meal.

DSC_0140 Some random photo to make you hungry XD

Well it’s edible already. After that…

DSC_0207 Biscuits were packed and sent out for sale!

Well as something interesting, it is actually the same biscuits that Yee Hup sells. I never knew =D

No comments: