Monday, March 15, 2010

After a long time without updates…

Yeah yeah, I know I didn’t update for a long time. Freaking long to be precise. Been quite busy with some troublesome things, and also lazy :P.

Well for Chinese New Year(I know, a month ago), we fried arrowheads and also some traditional Chinese food. This is what we did on  Chinese New Year.

DSC_0006 Arrowheads~

DSC_0009

Cut and sliced.

Then we took a break for…

DSC_0010 Mahjong!

Spent whole day skinning and slicing the arrowheads. Then later on we had dinner…

DSC_0024 The preparation.

We all also had Lou Sang =D

DSC_0023 Wheeeeeeeeeeeee~

The enjoyable part…

DSC_0027 The mixing part. Some of it hit my hand =|

And here’s a random picture.

DSC_0047 My bro must’ve told something =D

Who wanna fry some strips of plastic ikan bilis? Well my sisters do. They spent hours tying the plastic strips together. Facepalm.

DSC_0048 Plastic strips of ikan bilis.

At night we had friends coming over to enjoy =D Very enjoyable moment.

DSC_0051 My sisters’

DSC_0054 My brothers’

Well on the second day, what we did is just more and more mahjong. Rather an enjoyable moment.

DSC_0055My sister enjoying her Paddle Pop ice-cream.

We also ate French Fries for dinner. Weird for Chinese New Year eh?

 DSC_0061 (2) ISO 80

18-55

f/5.6

Nikon D60 (my cousin’s)

No comments: