Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cause of my insomnia

Yesterday was with a terrible insomnia. Slept at 4, woke up at 7 and force myself to sleep, then woke up at 10.30am. So yeah, it's a very tiring day.

Already with lack of sleep, my mood and temper isn't good. Then my pants got torn by a plate number (yes, plate number). Went to the study place, can't get any sleep at all.

Reason why? I find it too quiet. Unreasonable? Try to think of it as... your most active condition. While trying to get some sleep at the studying place, I tried to figure out why I couldn't sleep and why they insomnia.

The link is possibly due to introversion and nocturnal. Largely due to introversion, I find quietness (not too quiet though) to be magnificent, and the night makes me think more and have more idea flowing through as compared to any other time.

Should I really go consult a doctor? No. My insomnia is due to the things I can't stop thinking about for years, and is something that I'm trying to fix now. Details in the few recent posts. Thanks for your concern anyhow. I do think about it all the time, but sometimes it does keep me awake.

Yesterday I got the idea. Instead of over thinking until my brain goes tired and sleep, why not try letting everything out?

No comments: