Tuesday, December 25, 2007

24th December 2007 ; 11.30pm

My brother called me on 11.25pm, called me to take stuffs because he's coming back to leave some stuffs at home. He called to wait for 1 minute and so I said to everyone in MapleStory that I will go AFK for 1 minute. Unfortunately, he's a typical Malaysian with the "Malaysian street lies". "PEK GEH WAAAAN CHAO DOU GE LAH"!!! Which means "1 more turn I reach!" I waited for nearly 5 minutes, when he's back I saw the "Moon of Jesus"



Beautiful!

So after I took the pedobear stick and a lollipop, I left the stuffs on the table and I went back to MapleStory. We went to kill the "Clock Boss", A.K.A. Papulatus

-_-

I died few times inside the boss arena because the boss has a Dispel skill, to make all your skill buffs gone! I was lucky because the 2nd time, he dispelled me for like 3 times, me and my party members never died! XD

We're victorious!

We we're killing halfway when Christmas came. So we decided to celebrate Christmas inside the boss arena. >_>

No comments: