Friday, December 14, 2007

My first blog-homecoming post!

Well I am back!!1111111111oneoneon11!!1one
I just received a post from my Singapore friend.
She sent me a calender.
She said that she sent last Friday, 8th December and she even said that non-Singapore takes 2 weeks to receive. I just waited for few days! I received on the 14th! I came back fetching Ah Chia with my bro to my crib and there it was in the post box!

Luckily, the stupid postman didn't fold my stuff cause it has no more space to even hit a finger inside! My bro was always complaining about his ACCA stuffs posted by mail to him was FOLDED even they wrote there a big DO NOT FOLD there.




The envelope
It's by AIR MAIL and with an exclusive stamp from Singapore (as said by my friend)




The calender I got.
It reads MapleStory~ Bootes and Evolutionzz


No wonder she was asking me rather I love pets or horoscopes...

No comments: