Saturday, November 14, 2009

So many things had happened…

Yeah, many things happened when I didn’t update this blog. Firstly is that my sister is now official working at KL. Congratulations to her, but be careful too. City life nowadays aren’t that safe.

My brother and I got her a Cooler Master Color ∞ for her birthday gift since her laptop is going to be tortured by long hours of work listen to songs to her sleep.

P1010370 

What a big box!

Here's a tip for those who are getting laptop coolers : DO NOT get plastic-meshed laptop coolers. Seriously, the reason why is that the VGA region of the laptop will be so hot, that it will dry up the plastic and it’ll be extremely crispy like fried chicken, then easily snapped into half by just a finger’s press.

Then went to my mom’s friend’s shop for a meal. I am really loving the Sang Mee (direct translation is Living Noodles O_O) that my mom’s friend cooks.

 

P1010408

I’m hungry now =\

Using the Mac OS X now. Got too boring while studying History.

P1010709

All thanks to this DVD. Yeah, my handwriting is ugly.

Found something while revising through Add. Maths.

P1010717 

Confusion, imitation, reflection, suspicion, redemption, conclusion, you are in confusion - From Weng Hoe.

Stepped a mosquito dead, literally!

P1010714

Uhh… yeah. Disgusting, but triumphant. It’s my blood there.

I just LOVE Maggie Mee.

P1010722

Makes me hungrier now.

Dominated my sister’s room since she’s now settling at KL.

P1020093

Ignore the things, cleaned it up within seconds.

Went KL for my brother’s graduation. Posting about that next time =D

 

But wait - here’s something for all Michael Jackson fans!

P1020084 

Michael Jackson shoes eh? Lol. My mom got it from Parkson for only $15 a pair, but this pair was the last one we saw.

No comments: