Monday, November 2, 2009

So yeah… Mac OS X

Okay… I’m already on the Mac OS X for about a week now. Well Mac is really a stable and lag-free OS, but it misses out some apps due to biased programmers that only make apps for Windows. Still, I can enjoy the best of both worlds. No, not Miley Cyrus. Not dual booting either. It’s the VMware Fusion. I can run Windows OS directly from my Mac. Of course I miss the Windows Live Writer. It’s the best blogging app =D

Picture 1

 

VMware Fusion. I am REALLY loving this app.

It’s really cool that I can drag and drop to transfer files from the virtual Windows from Mac too. Well it does cause some lag during the transfer.

Picture 2

Captured this while the transfer is going on =O

Yeaaaaaaah cool function from the VMware Fusion is the Unity. Only available for the Fusion version of VMware. Just take a look and be surprised =D

Picture 3

Well? Using a Mac that has Windows apps directly on it.

P/S : Adobe made Photoshop on a Mac at first, then ported it to Windows. So on a Mac, here’s how Photoshop CS4 looks like.

 

Picture 4

It’s just a frame right?

No comments: