Sunday, September 19, 2010

What’s this?

Holidays are coming to an end. Should I be grateful? Maybe, I’m already losing part of myself just sitting around. Got a few tasks to do after the holidays back at school for homeboys.

As always, I’m quite lazy to post updates these days. Feels so demotivated.

P1060733Got a flash drive for my aunt. It looks stylish and awesome!

Jailbroken my cousin brother’s iPhone 3G S. It’s a second hand phone, using iOS 4.0.2 which only fixed the PDF exploit back at iOS 4.0.1.

P1060736Downgraded, jailbroken, patched the exploit and used it for few hours. Still, my heart isn’t for the iPhone.

Yet…

P1060739It fits!

Then I cleaned my rig. Finally, after 9 months!

P1060746Dust smiled at me Disappointed smile

P1060748Sunbeam Core-Contact Freezer. So much clogging that it chokes.

P1060753One swipe over each fin and this is what I get.

Went KL for a day on Tuesday. Didn’t really enjoy it much though.

P1060806Had a good meal at Subway in Sunway Pyramid.

On the next day, friends came over. I was so tired that I barely remembered what happened. Like I was on drugs.

P1060823Yung Wei gets high on Coke – noted!

Then there are forbidden pictures that I can’t upload and a lot of pictures taken on Yung Wei’s. Check out Facebook for a few uploaded ones!

P1060889Got to play with Seng Foo’s Optimus Prime helmet. Comes with autotune =D

Took care of Gabby till 3 in the morning with her parents. That was tiring Confused smile

P1060868Even my mom came and helped.

Not much update here. I hope to bring more joy in blogging again some time sooner. Disappointed smile

Till next time then! Enjoy yourselves and don’t let anything hold you back.

No comments: