Saturday, October 20, 2012

Boggles my mind

Ever since I was in primary school in always hear those in my class saying how much fun they have everyday as they live pretty near to each other.

Relationship getting stronger by the day thanks to the short distance, they can meet everyday.

I've got to say I'm jealous. Given the right people and the short distance, they can be your companion for life. For real.

Even now I do hope and wish for the same thing, but principle stays same - given right people. I know one that stays within 15 minutes from where I am and I think it's pretty near, though not the right person I think...

But I think the distance somehow is good, just that I can't see it yet maybe... But I do hope that my wish will come true one day, soon from now.

I've been longing for this since I was very young.

And no doubt, there's a lot of things about friendship and relationships that I still have to learn. Coming from my past, I'm no good with these at all.

I hope you are all perfectly well in teaching me all these. Much appreciated! After all, I'm a grown up kid learning kid stuff. I started late - very late.

No comments: