Tuesday, January 22, 2013

BPD

http://www.webmd.com/mental-health/tc/borderline-personality-disorder-topic-overview?page=2

BPD. Borderline personality disorder.
Bipolar disorder is one of its symptoms. I suspect I have it.

Looking deeper, I have most of what is stated there.

Cure?


"Accepting that a loved one has a personality disorder can be hard. You may feel helpless. But there are things you can do to help. Show love, and learn as much as you can about the illness. Understand that the behavior you may see-which may include anger directed at you-is caused by the illness, not by the person you love.

Know when to get help. This disorder can cause a person to become angry, violent, or suicidal. Take these situations seriously. Call for help if you think the person may be in danger or may harm someone else."


Yeah. Those are what I posted here too, that's without even knowing what BPD is.

I'm in deep trouble.

No comments: