Monday, January 14, 2013

The me that just entered university

Those were my most enjoyable days. I masked myself to be a mean guy, which by all means influential and well liked too.

Not to mention that it's tiring too. Very tiring.

Days gone by and I lost my mask, I became the isolated weirdo. I started going back to my eccentric self, going geek, emotional and also sensitive. Then I sought again for the answers of my question. My quest was never fulfilled. Instead it educated me with byproducts.

Whatever, I don't really feel anything anymore. I thought I filled my hollow body and heart with something, but now you just came, told me those words and punctured it from the bottom. Now I'll have to patch it up, and refill again.

Seriously, too many things are happening within these few weeks, I can't really handle anymore.

I wish I could turn back time and go back to those days. Or maybe I can just emulate those days again. Put on my tiring mask again? I don't think so...

No comments: