Monday, September 16, 2013

Friendship - my opinion

Certainly friendship is something extraordinary. It's something that can only be felt when you have friends and you be with them.

There is another step beyond friendship where you attach the word "best" in front. This is a territory where not many treks but I think it's very important - and this is my opinion on why it is important.

Before that, I think best friends have something amazing that none other relationship has. You share love and care like a married couple does, but just without the sexually romantic thing and marriage. I think it's something wonderful that can happen to the person of the same gender or opposite gender. This is the true unconditional love.

Well life is like a room with separate doors for everyone. All are welcome to go in and out. When you go in, means you see introduced to that particular person, and you're no longer in contact when you leave. Simply analogy.

In life, twenty years old me have already met many people. Prior to my university though, they're all already gone. They left.

I was left bare lonely for 6 months straight after SPM. It does sound a little too extreme to be believable, and I don't blame you because you haven't been through it yourself.

Normal friends aren't those that you can simply share secrets with or seek their shoulder for you to cry on. Only best friends can. They'll listen, console and make you feel like you're the most wonderful thing that ever happened to their life.

However, normal friends, they're the ones that will come and go. 
Best friends are *ideally* - at least for me - those who won't leave. They jio you. They know you by heart - in an instant, without thinking.

Of course to be best friends you first have to be friends. And by that, I think I'm already very tired of reintroducing myself to everyone, then having my traits to be known by everyone else again and such.

So yeah... my best friends... I'm glad you're here.

No comments: