Monday, August 6, 2018

Moving out

Yes, as the title suggest, it's time. The time for me to move out is finally here.

Thinking back, it's been nearly a year since the idea came up. After so much waiting, the time has arrived.

Being my first time moving out, I'm anxious. Really anxious. And afraid. And somewhat excited? I have no idea what's to come.

To be completely honest, at that time I was throwing around this idea for me to move there as a way to integrate our working place more tightly. It eventually became a thing and I realized how crucial it is for us to all work at one place at the same time.

The other reason to move there is a personal one. I mean... my best friend and brother - someone very important to me - was in quite a bad state at that time. Helped him out and lots have improved - but there are many other things to be improved further. I guess that's where I step in?

Now the real thing is happening and I'm just having a mixed bag of emotions. The best way to deal with something is to do it face to face - but confrontations 
aren't my forte either.



To care for others, perhaps I need to be cared for a while.



The transition period will definitely be a weird one. Hopefully everything works out smoothly and quickly.

Don't know if I can focus back at work instantly with a shakeup at a fundamental level.



By the way, 2/5 phones have finished reviewing. Other 3 will be short reviews soooooooo yeah. Heading to Taipei again too. Hopefully my leg doesn't fuck itself up this time.
Stressful times ahead.

No comments: