Sunday, July 4, 2010

Like OMG Baby!

Yeah, new mix from DJ Earworm. Like OMG Baby! Get it from DJ Earworm’s site.

I chose the name of the song for this post because there’s a lot of debris in my way.  Human lives improve as it goes along. No one wants to downgrade.

Being class monitor of my class is kinda frustrating. I can’t speak up directly to the office, even if I did, they’re not gonna do anything about it.

Like last week, from Monday right after recess till Friday, there’s no electricity in a few classes. I can’t do anything about it but to suggest a few ways that were ignored. Last resort – brought my own manual fan to school. Fell sick after that -_-

Whatever happens,

P1050717 refined Still love the place, but not so much on the school’s management.

And most people are ageists.

Then here comes Add. Maths project. 3 weeks. I started about the 2nd week of the holidays, somehow I did it! =D

P1050725 refined Woots!

Seng Foo visiting here as often as before… He gonna go back and study advertising if I’m not mistaken. Good luck!

P1050794 refinedHis Mazda car key.

Got random shots. Yeah I’m random sometimes -_-

P1050813 refined Jusco rooftop =D Most of the time, the view is better than this.

Saw one of the weirdest thing in Jusco.

P1050809 refined At the top of Watson’s counter.

My mom finally cooks fish and chips! And great too. She bought it for about less than RM12 for a pack of chips and a dozen fish pieces.

P1050803 refined Woots! Delicious too!

P1050838 refined I want more already =D

A white butterfly flew around in the house last week. Got a chance to take a few pictures of it before scaring it away =|

P1050824 refined Yeah, the noise. Photoshopped for the colour and the angle.

Trigonometry. What we gonna do without you? Sketched one of the best graphs (my work only LOL).

P1050835 refined y=-sinx

And before I end this, Macbooks are seducing me -_-

macbook white Even the lowest spec Macbook White is seducing.

When I dream of getting what I want, there’s always obstacles. And by obstacles I always imagine that they’re things with this face.

Cool Face The cool face.

No comments: