Sunday, June 20, 2010

At the end of holidays

After this, there probably won’t  be updates for this blog… till September I hope.

At the last weekend of this holidays, both my sisters came back lol. Forced my second sister to format her Toshiba Satellite to Windows 7 for longer battery life.

P1050664 My sister’s Satellite. How I wish I have a laptop.

Drove a car. 3 hours straight on. Was rather scary. And still scary…

Went and get the best fried chicken. Sister invited =)

P1050668 Poh Lee fried chicken!

Took a lot of random shots.

P1050677 My sister’s hair clip LOL. This is my elder sister’s laptop.

P1050681 refined My sister-in-law’s dolphin toy thing. Moves like the shark in Jaws.

P1050686 refined Err… My sister’s Japanese lady. No idea who gave it to her.

P1050687 refined L-R : Elder sister, younger sister, Martin.

Got some time to play with a Tag Heuer. Second hand and old I think. Just got some time to play with it.

P1050695 refined Best shot I can get.

My sister gave me her Creative Zen Micro. Happy enough to finally have a mp3 player.

P1050697 refined Yeah. No colour, but still satisfied. The audio quality is superb.

Well yeah that’s pretty much it. And I’m posting a list of things that I want. Everybody wants something, just depends on what you guys want specifically. Everything is arranged according to sequence =D

1. Laptop

2. DSLR / four-thirds

3. iPhone (not gonna get it any time soon)

 

So… I guess that’s it. Till September, or December maybe.

And what course to take? Next year’s plan?? How? Where? Time to look for it.

No comments: