Sunday, June 6, 2010

Blog is finally getting an update~

Well yeah, been away for about 2 months plus now. Busy with all sorts of stuff. Exams, stress, tension and 24 hours a day isn’t enough. Oh yeah, I earned by first 20 bucks too.

P1050164 refinedMy first earned 20 bucks – formatting a Dell laptop!

Also got a new printer for only 50 bucks, topping up the Dell’s 24 inch TFT. No pictures of that, but…

P1050122 refined I’m with HP now. HP w2228h. Sharp colours. Nice.

It’s with glare though, but hell, Photoshopping on this is magnificent!

Saw something really funny off HWM magazine. Power Logic that is.

P1050144 refined Anything uses 3.5mm audio jack is 100% iPhone compatible. Sonic Gear is a pure joker

P1050145 refined Random shot lol.

Oh I made a motor too. Optional school physics project. I made it since the exams were 3 weeks long and I had free time during the weekends of the second week of exams.

P1050150 refined The middle part.

P1050173 refined First revision of the motor.

Having water leaked in your bag is a really bad thing. Happened to me for a few times these days. Freaking Japanese thermal flask. Well there’s something weird appears on my pencil box when it gets wet. I saw it twice.

P1050221 refined >n<??

And washing my friend’s flash drive by accident was epic. Kingston DT101 II. Kingston’s flash drives have the worst built quality.

P1050220 refined Somehow I got it semi-dried and plugged it in, nothing works, then having a lot of water vapour formed on the internal shell of this flash drive, and then later this drive worked again!

Just got back from KL though, gonna update real soon!

No comments: