Friday, June 18, 2010

The boredom!

Holidays are coming to an end, and yet I still haven’t finish my Add Maths project. One question, which I think is totally weird since this task is given FOR the holidays, is to estimate the volume of the school library. How are we gonna go get the volume during holidays?

P1050600 refined Just so weird.

Dug out my Cooler Master folders to store my homework. Just for lulz.

P1050621 refined This is handy.

Got bored, can’t proceed with my work, designed something for the folio. Since my writing is so bad, thought this might patch it up a little.

P1050634 refined Seriously, I just simply Photoshop. Downloaded the brush from Deviantart.

Went to the market with my mom. A place to take photos. But not so flexible to do so =|

P1050639 refinedThe greens. Not bucks though.

 P1050647 I can’t believe the cat moved.

P1050643 refined Sleepy cat is sleeping…

Headed over to a sundry shop. This shop… had been in business for more than 10 years as I remembered. More than that actually, have to confirm with my mom.

P1050654 It’s so packed up!

Headed over to tuition after that. Semiconductors are awesome! And the teacher is awesome too. Ms Sek.

P1050656Foong and Ms Sek. Hardworking, as usual. Girl in blue jacket is to be ignored. Took this picture quick coz everyone was staring at me. Especially the 2 girls beside me when I took this pic.

No comments: