Sunday, June 13, 2010

Holidays… Holy-days? Or not?

Holidays… Spent my first week at home much, not really productive till the last 3 days I suppose, finished up Modern Mathematics. Couldn’t stand with unfinished maths in front of me.

P1050489 refined16 graphs, 8 transformation questions and some on linear inequility graphs or something.

Then goes on with some random shots of meals with my mom =D By the way, this is at Kopitiam Junction.

 

P1050465 refined All little pebbles have writings on it…

 

P1050466 refined Makan!

P1050480 refined Little pebbles. I saw one pebble with Facebook advertisement on it. -_-

Can’t stand WM6.1. The volume sensitivity is too low. Annoyance. Sacrifice battery life for a few more features, kinetics scrolling and stuff, to WM6.5.

P1050456 refined

The process! Indeed, it’s called the tricolor method.

Went to get my L license. Started off with a talk on driving theories.

P1050491 refined The tools used. Magnetic toy cars with hand-drawn diagrams. Nice.

Wanna begin doing Additional Mathematics’ folio, yet awaiting reply to proceed. Took photos myself instead since it can be a collage or separate photos. Simple =D

P1050526 refined Just a sample. Not gonna use this for the folio of course.

And yeah, I forgot. Here’s sneak peek of what I had, and what I have.

P1050370 refined Previously – on Koki’s keyboard! Printed alphabets on the buttons are “scrapped” off. And there’s some food inside. See it?

P1050424 refined  Today – on Koki’s keyboard! A Razer Arctosa appears!

Still don’t believe I’m actually using a Razer though. The packaging makes this keyboard feels so exclusive.

P1050378 refined Ahahaha.

P1050380 refined Another special package that came along with the keyboard.

P1050381 refined They just never fail to fascinate me.

P1050382 refined Stickers? W00T!

P1050384 Driver disc that looks… Just amazing =)

This keyboard is totally great. Comfy, seems great.

P1050388 refined Having a thin keyboard (it’s actually shorter than my old keyboard, but same width and thickness) rules. More usable space compared to my old keyboard,  thanks to the multimedia keys.

P1050421 refined Somehow my camera gave this picture angle a 1/13 shutter speed. Great =D

Well that’s all for now. Hope you guys still stick to my blog @_@ Sorry for not updating for so long. Might be longer, since SPM is like a stampede now.

Oh, and for the KL trip, I’m not gonna post about it. Let the pictures tell the story.

http://bit.ly/aqk6II

No comments: