Thursday, October 13, 2011

Science of getting rich

You don't have to be an atheist to be rich.
That was how the book's slogan went. I did read about The Secret, The Power and now this. Both of them are by Rhonda Bryne and she, the author, got her mind changed by reading The Science Of Getting Rich. Interesting...

Before that...

As what I always want to rant about, last year after my exam I laid out so many tasks to be done within the period of my 6 months holiday after SPM and before university. Turned out I did almost none. Regretted like mad. No matter what, the past can't be fixed and it makes me who I am today.

To be honest I'm not much of a reader and I kept this book for nearly a year now??? Soft copy by the way. This book goes on again like what *most* of the ideas are obtained by The Secret and The Power, though The Science Of Getting Rich elaborates more on dos and don'ts with some extensive notes and some good-to-know things.

The book is pretty short, 79 pages of A4 paper (if I'm not mistaken) and a pretty good read.

Such things are controversial, I know.

I did somehow learn that you can never fix someone, but you can sooth someone to take off some heat/burden/pressure/tide to let them fix themselves by advising or just simply listening to their problems.
Never attempt to fix them by forcing them to go your way~

Side note - I finally get to know where to use light/flash diffusing technique for photo taking. Very crucial indeed, especially when you only have one flash source.

Have a look below!

Left - You are neeeeeeon
Middle - You smell extremely nice
Right - You're the original
Really gotta work on my photography skills these days סּ_סּ <--- Highlight to see the face~

Till next time!

No comments: