Monday, October 31, 2011

Tour de la one-small-part-of-PJ

I've been to PJ a few times and I have to say the more I explore the area of PJ, the more I love it~
The environment there is totally different. It's like the whole scheme to build a city has totally changed for the better. It's impressively different, eye-catching and indeed relaxing.
Though the roads are very bumpy (yes, the roads are screwed up), the sidewalk is really polished and I can assure you that it's even better than most parts of KL. The buildings are like Puchong's, upgraded and refined.

The other day's tour was to Kota Damansara.
Each time you take the highway, you'll pass by the Kota Damansara's Giant. It's so hard to miss.
The other day's tour was specifically to Aman Suria... looking for a supplier that is. Turned out to be a discovery tour too. Literally a discovery tour. Too bad I didn't bring my camera with me though.
 Yes, Murni Discovery.
 I've never been to Murni SS2 before XD Thought that this might give me an idea of how Murni SS2 would be. It's far different from what people told me about Murni SS2 though~

I'm just really loving PJ a lot~ Hope that I'll be there next time instead of weeping at some forever alone place. KL is too packed, other places are too secluded, PJ is just fine in my opinion~

Here's some bits of a song before I end, even though I don't usually do this

Ain't no mountain high enoughAin't no valley low enough
Ain't no river wide enough
To keep me from getting to you babe

Thanks to Michael, Wei Wen and Eu Gene for going PJ~

No comments: