Saturday, November 19, 2011

To my dearest headphone - SteelSeries 5Hv2

My dearest headphone.
My dearest
SteelSeries 5Hv2.

When I first got into the selection between a HDD dock and you, I was skeptical about you.In the end I chose you instead.Indeed my choice is now with no regrets.

It was weird how at first you were no use for me.
It was weird how much
dust had settled on you.

When I got to the time of playing Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare, I got an epiphany.
When I got to the time with you wrapping on my head, covering my ears with your soft buds, I
felt different.

You were then a gaming peripheral.
You are now
more than a gaming peripheral.
Perhaps even a microphone.

I love the way you look.
I love the way you
split into 3 parts.
I love the way you sound.
I love your
5 speakers.


Enough with the cheesy poem-like thingy going on. I just played and finished MW3 about few hours ago using my dearest 5Hv2 and it felt like it's renewing the experience all over again. Playing on a 2.1 is just, meh.  On this little 5Hv2, the experience offered is immersive!

Since this is a short post, off to the pictures!





Yupe, I camwhore my headphone.

No comments: