Sunday, December 28, 2008

My CPU can fry an egg with the yolk rock hard….

So I wanted to get a CPU cooler. My uncle recommends me this Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme, which I think its great! It only costs $199 here, and also its the latest cooling from Arctic Cooling.

idle

My CPU does 53ºC idle. Hot isn’t it?

on use

Well' I’m not even using it a 100% for all my 3 cores, it did 60ºC, which is critical and my processor can fry up anytime =D

 

Here’s a few pictures of the cooler I wanted.Exif_JPEG_PICTURE

This is the new Arctic Cooling Freezer Xtreme which was only released at June 2008, which is still new. From the picture I can tell that its big… and heavy. But it weighs only 608grams, fins made out of aluminium.

arcticcooling_xtreme_009

Design inspired by XBox360! Nah! Just joking =D

arcticcooling_xtreme_006

120mm fan controlled by PWM.

  arcticcooling_xtreme_010

It even have the thermal grease pre-applied, the Arctic Cooling MX-2 which is reviews a good one.

 arcticcooling_xtreme_0012

It looks cool from the top view.

imageview.php 

The parts.

imageview.php (1) 

Overall, I saw some reviews about this and they said that this is great and recommended buy. I would love to have this rather than frying my computer.

No comments: