Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Mom's new speakers

Well, as continued from my last 2 post, its my new case fan!!

I got this new case fan due to my bro’s which causes lots of annoying sound and you need to use a pen to poke the sound away @_@ *luckily it was a back fan*

So I bought this $18 case fan from the IT Paradise shop from Jusco Ipoh, hunting for my mom’s speakers.

This fan I bought was a pure white colored case fan with no other attraction. I saw one case fan at the display computer and it was brilliantly nice, with 4 different colored LED lights and high powered.

I just suddenly went to buy this case fan, never cared about the price because I wanted to change one so badly, and I bought it.

After that Nam wants to go home and we got him home, then my mom and I went to Yik Foong for her speakers~

Guess what she bought,

 

P1010076

P1010077

The Edifier which I wanted to buy at first, but no stock. Then I bought the C3 model. This HCS2330 is just a smaller version of the C3 model.

 

P1010078

Edifier HCS2330

 

Well its a good one, sounds pure and clear like a C3.

 

Her computer looks like this now,

P1010083

She is really satisfied with her new Edifier, so do I.

EDIFIER FTW!!!!!!

 

No comments: