Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Graphic card’s stock cooler + fan!

Yes, this is a seriously backdated post.

Due to my exams last week, I had to delay all posts till now, but the connection seriously suck.

At one night, I was seriously bored and frustrated when I look at my graphic card’s temperature. Me and my brother said something about stock coolers and he thought of using AMD’s stock cooler fan, which is a Delta 70x70x15mm fan to mount on it instead. So I went in my kitchen drawer, hunted for it and dug it out.

P1012227

Prying out the fan.

P1012233

Prying complete. Time for mounting!

P1012251

Yeah, if you’re alert enough, the sticker is blocking the airflow from directly going in to the graphic card’s processor.

P1012252

Ripped off the sticker! Haha!

Don’t worry I never did threw away the sticker, instead I used it to stick other stuff, like my calculator, again =P

P1012256

I can’t believe that its actually reflective!

P1012248

AMD’s stock cooler fan. A Delta fan.

And then the next day, there was this!

P1012258

Durians!

No comments: