Saturday, May 16, 2009

Random stuff

As the topic already says, this IS a blog post about random stuffs =D

Watch it and you will laugh for sure! This was made for a short story from Disney’s Cars right before the movie Bolt in the US.

P/S : There’s Monsters Inc. characters inside this short video.

P1011932

New way to pass money to someone in the house! Just slip the money through the gap!

P1012107

Eating a banana as small as your pinky finger.

P1012173

Taking a photo of a butterfly (or some other insect) with my digital camera’s super micro-mode. Only possible without shaky hands.

P1012176

Side view of the butterfly (or some other insect).

 P1012181

Given by my mom, she is seriously the best. She knew that I will make great use of this. Once I saw this, I was like “wow extra fan filters!”

P1012207

My mom’s jade wristband. I can’t even fit through my 4 fingers (excluding the thumb of course)!

No comments: