Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Lazy weekend

Yeah the weekend was pretty crazy. All of us were lazy and it was quite boring. On Saturday afternoon, my cousin came and told me his problems with his computer. What I suspected was the motherboard is with fault. Then he sent me to tuition as there was a replacement class. At night, we went for dinner as the previous post had stated =D

P1000713

His rig. Damn it’s clean.

My family and I went out to Parade for a walk to eliminate some boredom on Sunday. Practically my brother and I were both lazy to shop too. So we just sat down at Kopitiam Junction and had a drink with a nice view =D

P1000777

Lol. I saw Fareesh =O

Then we both went up to Popular bookstore to check out that latest issue of HWM wasn’t released yet so I just read up some computer magazine (as usual).

What we did was practically just pure boredom that day =\

No comments: