Wednesday, September 23, 2009

One-day trip to KL

On the 19th of September, my family and I went to KL for a day to get my sister’s offer letter to work at KL, working at MUI in PMI Tower to be exact. Congratulations to her =D

Went there as early as possible because MUI is only working for half day on Saturdays. That morning was extremely sleepy, so we took the sleep to the car.

P1000983

Sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

P1000978

Random shot I took in the car.

Thanks to my sister’s iPhone, we reached there rather quick. First is my sister’s workplace.

P1000999

Menara PMI. Looks like some hotel lobby inside =D

Then off to Sungei Wang!

P1010004

Wardrobe at the parking lot =O Took this in a hurry

P1010008 

The decorations for Raya =D

P1010010

Arabian-themed?

Then we headed to Kim Gary to have a meal. Sadly, my brother and I planned to go to Wendy’s but we couldn’t find any at Sungei Wang. Took a lot of pictures, so here’s just a few =D

 

P1010023

Order a set meal and add RM1 for this funky drink =O

 

P1010028

Most special fries I ever tasted.

P1010042

Tasty cheese-baked rice =D

After the delicious meal (thanks to my brother for the treat) we headed to our own paths. Ah Chia, my brother and I went to  Lowyat =D

P1010043

Saw this at the shop called HUB at Lowyat Plaza. The C4’s big brother. A really heavy blaster! Edifier FTW!

I bought a pair of CCFL and a fan, since my old one died. I’ll talk about that next time =D

So after Lowyat, we went down the from the plaza and entered a very wide and nice-looking shop. To my surprise, inside there was rather empty and sells imitated products! I’ll post about that next time. Then we headed to Times Square.

P1010045

Times Square. Biiiiiiiiig…

We went in, walked around, lost Chia, waited anxiously for her for half an hour, found ah Chia and went back to Sungei Wang to meet with my mom and my sister. To my surprise, my brother’s desperation already ate him up. He bought an Xbox 360 and then we headed back.

About the CCFL, the imitations and the Xbox 360, I’ll post it next time =D

No comments: