Tuesday, September 8, 2009

One fine Saturday morning

It was Saturday. 8.58a.m.. Awaken by a phone call. Checked my phone and the caller was unknown. Listening and :

Koki : Hello?

Unknown : Hello ini Leet Koki ya?

Koki : Ya.

Unknown : Hi, mana ini (reads my address)?? Saya tak tau masuk. Saya ada kat itu Mun Chong Restaurant sekarang.

Koki : *Tells instruction*

Unknown : Okay saya cari dulu *hangs up*

Koki : *Mumbles* I’m still sleepy but package is about to arrive…

So I woke up and went to my computer, switched it on and go Facebook. Kenny messaged quite instantly “Dude so early?” O_O Never knew there’s actually people online this early lol. So we chatted and like in 10 minutes I got another call by the Unknown.

Unknown : Saya masih lagi tak dapat cari la.

Koki : Aiyo…

Unknown : Boleh datang ke Mun Chong Restaurant sekarang?

Koki : *Without hesitation* Okay. *hangs up*

My mom fetched me there and whoa, the delivery was from DHL, not Pos Malaysia. No wonder they can’t find. So when we reached, signed for the package and IC number was needed. As expected from DHL’s service, with a smile and secure. Then we headed home.

The package was actually from – Cooler Master. I won the Cooler Master ICE CUBE competition at Facebook. Yeah, I camped and sent total of 5555 ICE CUBES lol.

P1000666

Big package!

So I opened. Found 2 pens, 2 t-shirts 2 memos, 2 file folders, a tumbler and a biiiiiiiiig shopping bag.P1000753

Official “I’m a Cooler Master fan” t-shirt.

P1000755

Official “I’ve got the power” t-shirt.

P1000674

Official Cooler Master file folder.

P1000844

Official Cooler Master tumbler.

P1000671

Official Cooler Master memos.

P1000672

Official Cooler Master pens.

P1000685

Official Cooler Master shopping bag. It’s waterproof =D

Those stuff are totally owning! I am already using the Cooler Master tumbler and wearing those t-shirts as my shirt variation is very small. Well anyway I really like these stuffs and I love Cooler Master too.

Before I end this post,

Thank you

Cooler Master!

No comments: