Friday, January 18, 2019

Improvements

I'm not sure what I did or what happened - but improvement is seen everywhere. And I'm very happy about it, actually. As time goes by, I hope that things will be even better, of course. But maintaining isn't bad either.

Whatever that started this change, I'm happy about it. Perhaps sometimes a full on rant does help in calming my mind and for some reason, set things in motion.

Yeah, I agree that I'm impatient and I want favorable results instantly - but aren't we all, though? Why wait when it can be done now and there is nothing stopping us? Procrastination only means imminent death - and if there is no motivation or "force" to push someone to do something, then it is bound to be forgotten and abandoned.

Richard Wiseman's experiment rings true here - if you want to combat procrastination, then just do it first. Take a small step and eventually you will follow through and complete it. Like an assignment - type a sentence or two first, then you'll eventually finish it. Psychology is a funny thing.

As for how things are going, I'm just happy with it. Tolerance, understanding, and patience are important. And they are required from both parties - and I'm glad that I don't feel that it is one sided anymore.

No comments: