Monday, April 27, 2009

Photoshopping 101

For the past like 2 days, I found something to Photoshop, which is the AMD Dragon platform mascot, the Dragon of course.

While I was photoshopping, I thought about printing it and pasting to my transparent file that I carry along with it at school.

So here’s what happened during the process.

 

mistake 1

Mistake number 1. Collage is not always pleasant.

mistake 2

Mistake number 2. Arranging could be a problem with SD monitors like I do.

mistake 3

Mistake number 3, the most headache one of all. After finally arranging you are unhappy with the results/placing.

Oh man for hours I’ve been doing this just to have some perfection.

Actually I did another big mistake that is saving it in a SD resolution so I had to patch up all again which took me like 30 minutes.

But all those time sure are worth it. Here I would share my AMD Dragon inspired by AMD for all my fellow readers! =D

Computer brands logo collage v3

The future is fusion

No comments: