Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stuffs happening + mom’s cable management

Well I’ll start off with the stuffs happening first.

I found out that my mom have bad cable management so I took a box and do some magic there. But then something struck me deeply; my table’s space. It’s like jail here.

P1011577

Oh the space… Where are you?

So there’s again, needing to do some magic here to my table.

 

P1011757

That separator thing is from my other box. It is quite short so… imperfection is expected.

 

P1011761

Finished!

This was rater a simple and fast project. So it took me like half an hour to cut, stick, plotting the position, touching up and patching.

Well the intention of this box it for;

 

P1011763

Yeah holding up my stuff for easy access.

 

P1011765

Filled with stuff.

Besides this, I also discovered that my motherboard has some kind of problems with this version of Kingston’s 4GB flashdrives.

 

P1011767

OKAY!!! Time for my mom’s cable management!!

 

P1011768

Tools of the day.

 

P1011771

The place to stick the box to. I know it’s a little weird but that’s my plan.

P1011776

After. Don’t ask for the process because its hell.

 

P1011784

Side view. I think it did a great work holding all the cables here and also with the great box size.

Before I end this post, which is lame; I wish to share this picture that I compiled all the computer part brands into a big one.

Computer brands logo collage

Please get the credits back to me.

No comments: