Sunday, June 21, 2009

Free fans!

Yeah, as I previous updated about, I got 2 free Cooler Master 90CFM 19dBA fan from a Lowyat forums member, also a friend of mine. Before I post anything, here’s a picture that my other friend took at Indonesia.

DSC08781

 

The turban seems nice…

Well, back to the post, here’s the 2 fans I got.

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

 

Parcel arrived.

 

P1012673

 

This is actually a brochure from the game Rappelz haha. I wonder how he actually wrapped it so nicely with the sentence “EPIC ADVENTURE COMING YOUR WAY”.

 

P1012677

 

Damn weh, it was wrapped so hard that I had some rough time just opening it.

P1012678

After screwing up the brochure, there’s another big big layer of wrap. Finally I can see the fan itself.

P1012683

The fans themselves.

P1012691 After screwing the box open, I got the fan but the screws and the 3pin to Molex converter is still in there. God that is very closely wrapped.

P1012697 So I wrapped the wires along, for a neat cable management of course then I secured the fan on the HAF 932, my love.

P1012700 It went for the side panel. Finally I had the fans exact positioning like how I first planned it since I got my Sapphire Ultimate HD 3870.

Now actually, I had one extra fan. This is going to go one more fan to my replace my Sunbeam Core-Contact Freezer. After that, I found some great way to reduce my hands shaking tremendously. I took a few shots just to try out.

 

I actually took a video out of curiosity just to test the camera.

 

Switching on my rig.

No comments: