Sunday, June 28, 2009

Funny things

Yeah, I got back a couple of papers, mostly only a part though, of my test paper. I got back my English test paper. It is funny now looking back what I wrote for it.

P1012785 Part 1

P1012786 Part 2

P1012787 Part 3

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA         The other part.

Seriously I wonder why did I type that. It seems like I was desperate for points to be written down that time, so I simply spam something there, I suppose.

Also I started off my collection of computer stuff magazine, HWM. It is considered cheap for their quality print and the knowledge they give you.

P1012775

DSLRs as a main one this two month.

 

P1012772

This month’s special – free genuine Windows 7 RC Build 7100 Beta.

There’s a day when I was taking a nap, my mom spammed calls to my brother and he didn’t receive any. I don’t know who to trust, but then my brother came back later and showed me his phone… The SIM card holder came off the whole phone! OMG!

P1012779

I suspect that it is still loose.

Well though, that’s all for this update. Next one coming up in like few minutes I think.

No comments: