Friday, June 12, 2009

Holidays are going to end…

Well yeah, holidays ARE going to end. This is bad. But on the bright side I can finally go see some people back at school. Whee…

Well anyway though I got some interesting events too. Example that I found some of my pictures in my phone back at KL… We had bak kut teh (some Chinese herbal soup thing) after my sister’s convocation and it tasted well.

 

Bak Kut Teh at somewhere.

Actually there WAS one picture I took at Lowyat Plaza. The one and only…

DSC00226

Cooler Master Storm Sniper – AMD Dragon Edition. A CCFL tube was in there, but I think it’s excluded.

There was also a few picture I took back at Ooi Jin’s house resort thing. It is beautiful…

Ooi Jin’s house – v2

Hmmm… That’s all for now. I just got 2 free fans from someone called Loong King from Lowyat forums. Great guy, thanks to him I can get what I wanted all along. Will post about him soon.

No comments: