Sunday, June 7, 2009

Oh God this holiday is quite boring…

   Ok this holiday is officially quite lame. First week just ended. So I’m here going to update my blog again! Hah… I seriously need to change ISP. I can’t even surf properly this whole week.

Well anyway, last week I flashed my BIOS and the changelog was stated as “Reduced CPU thermal”. I was like O_O wow! I downloaded it and flashed it. BUT before that, I did the best part, reviewing. Haha.

before flashingafter flashing

Before I flashed.             After I flashed.

Now, its gonna be a little show off now… God I’m boring now.

my moviessssss  my games

         My movies                                        My games

This holiday is quite awesome. I did quite a number of things, like wrapping wan tan and eating them. Homemade!

P1012574 The fried wan tans. Damn they’re crispy and nice.

P1012565 The place where I wrapped the wan tans along with my mom.

 

P1012567

My mom. She fried the wan tans with her leetness.

 

P1012571 Wan tan skins. I actually wrapped a stack of those things.

I also slept 2 nights without air-conditioner and it never rained for like few weeks!

Well after that 2 nights, the thing was… well… the air conditioner’s motherboard just died.

P1012460 Okay………

God I’m just bored. These few day I will have another blog post. Bye for now!

No comments: