Saturday, June 13, 2009

Random!

Right… Random post. I got a lot of randomly taken pictures to post, so embrace yourselves!

 

DSC00202

My tuition teacher, who is also my savior. She seriously saved my ass from maths and physics. Additional Maths… pain in the ass. Hard to understand, but she teach with all the simple and easy steps. Physics… my teacher is unreliable. I wish I have Mr.Paltorray back.

 

P1012473 

Cable management! I snapped my PATA (IDE) cable into half just to let cables to pass through.

 

P1012476

Can’t believe I did that.

 

P1012651

Sunset. It was actually orange. This digital camera here has the color correction when I do not want it.

 

P1012656

Yeah… I am changing back to Maxis. Gonna get in my sister’s postpaid network.

 

h4x lol

Hmmm… For some who saw my restaurant in Restaurant City @ Facebook, I actually lost my shop. This is what I meant.

 

touched

You see, when I started using Nuffnang, there were actually people Googled for my blog. The keywords they used and stumbling upon my blog is… Heart touching.

 

free fan~!

Oh yes… Free fan from a Lowyat Forums member. God he’s good. He even sent it to me via Pos Laju a.k.a. Express Mail. I got 2 fans. Both worked like a charm.

No comments: