Sunday, August 28, 2011

Feels good

... to be blogging with a proper computer other than a phone. Alas, embedding YouTube videos.
I realized one thing strange recently. It's like every elder guy has a favourite child's educational show. I did somehow came across Yo Gabba Gabba! last year while listening to a podcast by Android Central, but then this year the memes of My Little Pony just blasted out from nowhere and flooded everywhere.

For me though, my favourite is not My Little Pony. Have a look. Though the sound quality is bad...



I got a part of the class gone crazy about this last year LOL.

Speaking of such events, I did influence my class last year with some very distinctive words that only circulated around my class.

In life, not everything changes. I did brought forward the influential virus to MMU and applied it to internet memes. What else can I do right?

It started when something in the class that sparked this whole thing. Something to do with the word jelly.
At first no one knew what a meme was. Everyone knew nothing about them. Soon I showed them more and more, everyone used it.
They first said it's gay, whatever. Eventually everyone began to say "U JELLY?", "U MAD?" and "PROBLEM?"

Sean even shared memes with me LOL




I guess that's all for now. Damn, the blogosphere used to be so hectic and fast. Nowadays it's nothing but an escargot waiting to be served as an exotic meal to Google's account. In laymen's term, either this division being sold, integrated to something else or closed entirely.

EDIT : Oh wait, I forgot. Michael got crazy over Schnappi the crocodile and started spamming all over Facebook. LOL.

No comments: