Sunday, August 14, 2011

Songs these days

Seriously? Songs these days are all about partying, ass, alcohol, drugs, getting down on the floor, kissing and bringing the roof down?
Songs these days have heavily modified pronunciation of words. Are they really that bad in English or just can't/too lazy rhyme the words?
Some songs are motivational or heavy in emotion, like it's speaking to your inner self. It's so good that you just feel an ice cold chill down your spine. Given songs are that influential, why are we fed with such crappy music these days?

Avril Lavigne's What The Hell is a good modern type of song that is heavy in emotion. Even Lady Gaga's Born This Way is. They both possess a message that is being sent through a song that has been made into generic pop music style.

Yes I admit I do listen to oldies these days. Reflect back on what songs used to be like. You Don't Have To Be A Star by Marilyn McCoo and Billy David Jr, Can't Touch This by MC Hammer, Butterfly by Crazy Town. Not exactly that old, but then it's just so chilling and nice.

One big secret that I never told anyone is that I did completely write one or two songs out of my free time before MMU started. View it here <---------- Clicky there.
I have no idea what happened to the colour scheme of this blog.

If anyone wants to sing it or modify it THEN sing it, please do so as it is also completely FREE, but inform me first. I would really like to spectate what is going to happen :P

No comments: