Monday, August 29, 2011

A little bit more of myself

Anyone who saw me and talk about religion might think that I'm ignoring that topic.

Why am I doing this? Please, when I first got into MMU the religion fanboys attacked me few times in groups. For me, my attackers were the Chinese Society Club that got me hard a few times (bad choice for attacking me) and also the Christianity club (or something like that). Too tired to rant about it then, since it's semester break now, it's perfect.

Skip this if you don't wanna know about what I think. Might be offensive to you or it might be an eye opener (I'm flattered).

To those who don't want to know or don't want to read, PLEASE GET OFF of this post.


Atheist or a fanboy avoiding trouble talking about it. I do talk about it only when the time, place and situation direly needs it to be talked about.

I could care less about the unnecessary things and superstitious hokum. Ravaging war between the Roman great scientists and Christianity in the past, all because of this.

People say God created humans by his own image. Truth to be told, I find the stories in bible and all the mythologies a little funny and absurd. If humans were made by his image, why do we all have different faces? And if not different faces, different bodies. Unless cloned, which is essentially still you.

Cutting everything else, how can a snake speak to humans? How did Adam and Eve communicate with each other? I wouldn't care about communicating with the snake first. That said, I still trust that evolution comes from the smallest form of organism. Like the food chain, the smallest in size are at the bottom with countless amount whereas the largest in size are the least in numbers. Comes the thought that evolution is once again obeying the laws of the universe and is never absurdly cutting queues.

Science has once again made it's point with logical facts. Not saying that I'm an atheist still, I do believe in existence of a creator that made everything so detailed without failure. Science has yet to discover the whole universe and beyond, yet limited by the number of years that the Big Bang happened multiplied by the speed of light to get the estimated maximum diameter (assuming Big Bang is spherical) of the universe. What if there is something faster than the speed of light that is beyond our measures? That would change the course of humanity. If God does help or show me something, I'm only believing God as a talisman that is always inside and by my side all the time then God will always be referred as "me", "myself" and "I".

Religion gets even more irrelevant when Mormons come about. No interest to talk about that other than the founder allegedly claimed that he found a piece of God's stuff in his backyard and no one else can see it. Absurd yet true. Humanity.

Speaking of irrelevant religion, if you ever read about a book The Secret by Rhonda Brynes you'll know that's absurd. Think about it rationally and you'll say it's still describing what I believe religion is. God is inside you, God is you. Having faith in yourself boosts confidence, thus having more will power. In my opinion, some of the context in the book are just self-stabbing though.



Who wants to read this book? I can lend it to you but then I have to tear out a lot of pages describing crap out of the book first.

The truth that I believe in is - education has come a long way to teach you to seek what or who you are, who or what or which believe in. Religion acts like a guideline to seek yourself. Eventually if you explore more and know more, you'll partially or fully doubt your own religion that you first believe in and started going bipolar or tripolar by just believing in more religions.

That's enough ranting on this sensitive issue, I meant to offend no one as I did state that to those who don't want to know or don't want to read, please get off of this post.

To those who read and disagreed or want to make me a religion person, no thanks. I am what I am, I believe in what I believe in. Here's a song for you. Specially for you.



EDIT : Look at this news.
Sickens me. Can't you maintain an open mind and revolve around the truth that science has proven?

No comments: