Saturday, July 11, 2009

I got the feeling~

Before this, there’s this post named “Boom Boom Pow”, its a song from the Black Eyed Peas. This is the “feeling” that the Black Eyed Peas feels. Well there were many things happened these few days, like winning the SteelSeries 5Hv2 but I’ll leave that to the next post.

Well, I did try out the WiMAX P1 in my house though, but it failed due to the signal receiving trouble.

Image4184

The modem is rather small.

It is stated that my area is under coverage and not at the borderline. So, I demand answer why this happening?

Then I also dug up some old stuff, like my bling bling that I got a years back.

P1012949

Maple Leaf, suppose to be silver colored but then the color came off and became “golden”.

P1012966

Glory to Man Utd!

then there was this flash drive from my friend, a Kingston 4GB. As expected, it was burned.

P1012971

Don’t ask how I split it into two.

There’s also a weird grasshopper at my bathroom door. It’s 5 legged.

P1012973

5-legged grasshopper. Was inside the bathroom for a few days before it came out.

Well that’s all for now. The next one is about the SteelSeries 5Hv2!

No comments: