Friday, July 17, 2009

Show off

This isn’t a real show off, just some updates of cool stuffs happening around.

Firstly I won the SteelSeries 5Hv2 from HardwareBistro! I’m seriously surprised by the headphone. I’ll leave that to the next post.

Here’s a random picture of my computer place.

This is something I would say… cramped up.

 P1012980P1012977 

 

 

 

 

With and without flash. I don’t know how I make these pictures like this though.

P1012985

 

A Manchester United phone holder thing. Drastically decreases the time needed for me to listen the phone.

P1012986

My brother playing the new Street Fighter IV – good graphics and realistic motions, but characters moving like robots.

P1013001

Matte black mouse. I am seriously enjoying this. My mouse is back, now with no more sticky residue and a glossy black look.

P1013008

Whole thing is blaaaaaaaaaack. Done by my cousin brother! It’s all thanks to him.

This is his procedure.

chronological procedure

And then there was this… He tried to test the airflow of my top exhaust fan, which he did and also tested my side panel’s airflow…

 

Speechless.

No comments: