Saturday, July 25, 2009

Boredom in me.

Yes, boredom. Tests are coming again (when will they ever stop) and boredom somehow is truce with the test. I’m getting lamed by exams and boredom –_-

Seriously I need new tunes in my playlist.

Well anyway here’s what boredom did to me.

high-speed pendrives

I benchmarked Sandisk Cruzer pendrive.

Before I show the next one, remember the part where I said I’m a global moderator of HardwareBistro? That is actually quite a busy job, thanks to the spammers.

 

damn spammers

Spammers. Finally they ended with the first few post approval rule.

I even played facebook flash games –_- The frustration is that I lost when I’m right in front of the checkpoint.

nuuuu

That wasn’t good.

Then I even took a test where it shows your multitasking abilities while driving.

sms test 2

I think that it’s an evaluation of my ability?

That was lame –_-

Anyway that’s all for now. I’m rotting here studying for the exams.

–__________________________-

No comments: