Thursday, July 16, 2009

Mambo Jumbo

Mambo Jumbo – a phrase widely used, referring to all those superstition and spiritual things. There’s this article I read where they say mosquitoes are reincarnation of the dead. I wonder how they got this conclusion, but I can’t stand it. Aerosols and lights doesn’t pwn them anymore. Time to get the secret weapon out.

P1012880

The everlasting solution – the mosquito red coil thing. I don’t know what’s it called.

It didn’t work but still got to make those mosquitoes all flying around drowsily while I smack their blood out.

 

P1012879

Even my chair got a chance to roll mosquitoes to hell.

Did a little gardening too, and broke the hoe. My brother did it, because we need to take out the whole aloe plant which is humongous.

 

P1012931

I’m  so so so sorry, I’m  so so so sorry, I didn’t mean to break your hoe, I didn’t mean to break you hoe~ I’m a hoe breaker, I’m a hoe breaker~ – by my brother. Lyrics is a song by Will.i.am, Heartbreaker

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

There’s this cute little grub inside the pot. Also, there some translucent grubs in there too… Can’t find them inside the picture though.

Then when we went in the house, there’s this large soccer ball on the floor – with a rope handle and also a nozzle. Guess what it is.

P1012939 

A soccer ball-shaped… Hair shampoo. Speechless!

Also I started to stress my connection. Too many nice games to play and yet such crappy internet service. Thanks to all the hackers in the world, I managed to pull off some extra connection speed to nearly having a full utilization of my connection speed.

konnexion

Connection hacks FTW!

Well that’s all for this lame update. I know its lame, but I need to clear out my desktop.

No comments: