Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Burglary =\

Yes, I do post every thing that is going to and has happened events. My house got broken in this morning, 11th August at around 12.30am ~ 4.20am.

That bugger thief got his own bamboo sticks (each at least a meter long) , took off my sister’s shoelace and ripped off my mom’s clothe to tie the two bamboo sticks together + trimmed off the head of the bamboo to “spade” the keys =\

Well I practically knew the thief’s plan. Bamboos to reach the keys and open the doors, then go in and steal, then go back out.

Somehow this bugger still had time to filter the things he wanted. Damn, I just Photoshopped something out of my malicious feeling =\

And that bugger got my digital camera =( That means this blog is gonna be lame for some time. Well… Please bear this boredom while I find another camera to take some pictures.

Overall, my mom’s money, my brother’s company’s laptop and my digital camera were stolen. No one got hurt and my SteelSeries 5Hv2 was only beside my digital camera when the crime happened =O

Don’t worry dear readers, I will still cheer you all up. I’ll try to get some of my unpublished pictures and topics that I kept.

And yeah, the weird thing that I Photoshopped is really freaky. I never knew why I Photoshopped it so… yeah, I’m not gonna scare you all.

Till next time y’all, and this is my first “essay” post. -_-

No comments: