Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last PC Fair – 16th August

Yes, the date of  the final day of PC Fair (II) of 2009. I got a camera there, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15. Well before that we went to David’s Diner at Greentown to have lunch.

The food there was heavenly!

All the pictures below are taken by my sister’s iPhone 3G.

IMG_0833

David’s Diner. Looks very simple and yet attractive.

IMG_0834

The walls. It’s actually just a wallpaper but it does have a little bit of the bricks texture.

IMG_0835

A water fountain outside.

I ordered a set lunch and it costs like RM30. Seems expensive, but no. The set lunch consists of 2 rolls of something, soup of the day, main dish, fruit juice and a dessert. The portion is fairly large too.

IMG_0839

It’s me drinking watermelon juice. My sister took this picture.

IMG_0840

The 2 rolls of something

IMG_0844

The soup.

IMG_0848

The main dish. Yeah, I look weird ~_~

IMG_0858

My dessert. It’s a scoop of vanilla ice-cream on top, with creamy goodness with a cherry on top.

Actually I ordered the Deep Fried Fish set lunch. The fish was… so enjoyable! I nearly jumped in joy when I tasted the first bite. The meat was soft, tasty and yet crispy!

Well here’s my sister’s and my brother’s dishes.

IMG_0843

My sister’s burger.

IMG_0851

My brother’s cheesy spaghetti.

Then we went to PC Fair, got my sister’s laptop and then I got the Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15.

People were flooding at the PC Fair. I really don’t find anything really interesting at the Ipoh PC Fair except for the monitors, cameras and the laptops. Last PC Fair had OCZ products, like their flash drives, coolers and their power supply units.

IMG_0860

Box of the camera, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FS15.

When I bought it, it has an offer of either a double 2GB xD card or a single 4GB xD card, and of course I chose the single 4GB =D

Also there’s a few other accessories like the two charger plugs, one using 3 pins and one using 2 pins, free camera casing and also a cute little tripod stand.

IMG_0863

Front of the camera.

IMG_0864

Back of the camera.

Seriously I just started using for like few days and I am already loving it! Next post will be reviewing on this camera.

Till next time! =D

No comments: