Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nic’s Birthday =D

Wow! Finally an outing with friends (actually my brother’s) and had a relaxing time.

Nic’s house was rather big and… Wow… Really, just have a look.

 

P1000271

Fish pond =O Got koi fishes inside. Also while we were eating there was a toad croaking very loudly ~_~

 

P1000272

And then there he is…

The food there was impressive! Most (or all, I don’t know) were homemade by Nic’s mom and it was totally delicious! There was a tiramisu kinda dessert. It has a small cup, a layer of chocolate cake and chocolate ice-cream and cream on top. Sorry to all my readers, I forgot to take a clear picture of it.

P1000274

The bottom right one is the dessert I was talking about.

Then after eating we entered Nic’s crib. It was… Wow! There’s a whole cupboard for wine, a drum set and also an electric guitar!

P1000286

Wow right?

P1000306

Lol, one of the bottles that caught my attention.

P1000333

Drum set!

P1000335

Electric guitar! Errr… They’re playing poker on the floor.

P1000308

Heineken can-looking water dispenser anyone?

Well we did take a short tour inside the house, sat down, have a chat and they played Tekken on PSP lol. Yeah, I’m a noob in Tekken. Then it’s cake time lol!

P1000291

The cake looks very simple. It's because his mom made it herself! Wow! It tasted delicious too!

Then we sang the birthday song to Nic and there he blows the special-looking candle =D Happy 21st birthday dude.

P1000302

Ervina and Nic =D

P1000303

Happy 21st birthday dude.

P1000314

Nic and me. I look funny, I know.

The party was all cool and not too fussy. Had a great time too. Before I end this post, here’s a random picture I took XD

P1000319

It is on Nic’s bedroom door. And yeah, God rules!

No comments: