Sunday, August 23, 2009

A long post…

Yeah, long post now. I got my camera and I just started snapping pictures like a maniac. Here’s a looooooong post about the pictures I took.

P1000112

Yeah, yeah, I am posting my 5Hv2 again =D

On last Tuesday, my class assistant monitor suddenly rushed to my place in the class and gave me a big transparent plastic bag, with my last year’s Living Skills wood project in it. I was like =O

 

P1000119

Yeah, my project. It looks rather simple right?

Last year, that teacher is really grumpy and she just scolds everyone in the class. Well lucky for me, I never got scolded =D

Still, I wonder how did I get an A for my Living Skills since this project is a… rather cheap one. Just look at these pictures!

P1000124

Yeah, I labeled the wooden pieces before I assembled them last year. I forgot to erase it and yet I painted gloss on it =X

P1000126 

Lol, more labels!

P1000127

Hahaha XD

P1000128

Lol, that’s the last of it.

Oh yeah, my sister’s laptop is a Toshiba.

P1000005

The box. Power of cash & carry at the PC Fair.

P1000144

The laptop itself.

Fairly a large one, but well, it has harman/kardon speakers. Well for my camera, there was this box given along. A single 4GB xD card was in there, but what’s up with the celebrities at the side?

P1000068

I only recognize Fergie.

P1000067 

There was also a free Toshiba bag.

P1000043

The little tripod.

If you read all those, then you might think that this post is lame. Yeah, I know it’s lame. So I apologize for that XD

Till next post! It’ll be Nic Soon’s birthday part =D

No comments: